Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Andy Bowes <an...@scientiasolutions.com> on 2004/11/08 14:35:37 UTC

Enabling Logging

Hi Guy's

I am trying to track down an issue with the deletion of items.  It would be
much easier if I could turn on the debug logging in a specific class
('org.apache.slide.macro.MacroImpl')

Slide seems to use it's own logging classes rather than log4j or
commons-logging.  How do I configure this logging so that I can view the
debug messages that are generated by a specific Slide class or package ?

Thanks

Andy Bowes

Re: Enabling Logging

Posted by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@apache.org>.
1.
add the following to your Domain.xml
<slide logger="log4j.Log4jLogger" logger-level="7">
</slide>

2.
put the log4j.properties to the classes directory of your webapp
and configure there what you want to log

hope this helps,
Stefan

Stefan Lützkendorf  --  luetzkendorf@apache.org