Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by System <sy...@eluminoustechnologies.com> on 2003/04/02 16:32:56 UTC

[users@httpd] make_sock: could not bind to port 443

Hello All,

I see following error firing up in my error_log after every few seconds. Can
anyone help me please.

[Wed Apr  2 09:25:27 2003] [crit] (98)Address already in use: make_sock:
could not bind to port 443

Thank you,

Tina..

Re: [users@httpd] make_sock: could not bind to port 443

Posted by Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>.
On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 09:32, System wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I see following error firing up in my error_log after every few seconds. Can
> anyone help me please.
>
> [Wed Apr  2 09:25:27 2003] [crit] (98)Address already in use: make_sock:
> could not bind to port 443

  Would appear you have a process running on port 443.  Another
  possibility is a configuration error in the httpd.conf file that
  tries to start more then one virtual host on the same IP address/port
  combo.

--
Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>