Posted to community@apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org> on 2003/01/30 09:49:16 UTC

Jinx shipping domestic only was Cafepress...

--On Thursday, January 30, 2003 8:41 AM +0100 Steven Noels
<st...@outerthought.org> wrote:

> ... and a big 'duh' since they won't ship outside US/Canada,
> apparently.   Me thinks an 'official ASF affiliate' shouldn't know
> much about territory borders.

Oh, yeah.  That does suck that Jinx only ships in the US/Canada.

http://www.jinxhackwear.com/scripts/contact_us.asp

I wonder if you might be able to contact them and help them find a
way to ship internationally.  Hmm.  =)  -- justin

Re: Jinx shipping domestic only was Cafepress...

Posted by Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>.
I spoke to the Jinx guys and they are already planning to go into
Europe, at least. They're not sure of the timeframe yet. They have had
trouble with other regions, so Europe will probably be it for now.

The generic Jinx address (also on the web site) is
general@jinxhackwear.com.

Chuck

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: Jinx shipping domestic only was Cafepress...

Posted by Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>.

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> I wonder if you might be able to contact them and help them find a way
> to ship internationally.  Hmm.  =)  -- justin

Seriously?

- I live 300 meters from a post office.
- My wife does HR stuff at a sheltered workplace where they print t-shirts.
- I know the guy behind http://www.kd85.com/ who does the European
OpenBSD sale of CD-ROMs and all.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org