Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2011/02/08 15:04:43 UTC

Re: Integration tests added to stanbol.enhancer

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I completely agree on the concept, we can go on by moving the commons
> stuff to the root of the project....

Done now, testing modules are under commons/testing.

That's 3 modules for not much code, the idea is to make the
testing/jarexec and testing/http modules reusable outside of Stanbol.

> ..,Lots of kres tests - for instance - were intended to do that kind of
> job (testing the rest services...). We had lot of problems on that and
> this looks like a very useful and elegant solution...

Adding such tests to kres should be easy now, following the example of
enhancer/integration-tests

-Bertrand