Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alessio Crisantemi <al...@gioconews.it> on 2012/01/17 09:40:27 UTC

Re: Solr - Tomcat new versions

Hi,
I installed Apache tomct on Windows (Vista) and Solr.
But I have any problem between Tomcat 7.0.23 and Solr 3.5

No problem if I install Solr 1.4.1 with the same version of Tomcat.
(I check it with binary and source code installation for omcat but the
result is the same).
It's a bug, I think?
thank you
Alessio

Re: Solr - Tomcat new versions

Posted by Luca Cavanna <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alessio,
in order to help you, we'd need to know something more about what's going
wrong. Could you give us a stacktrace or an error you're reading?
How do you know solr isn't working?

Thanks
Luca

Re: Solr - Tomcat new versions

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps this the known issue with the 3.5 example schema being used in Tomcat and the VelocityResponseWriter issue?   I'm on my mobile now so don't have easy access to a pointer with details but check the archives if this seems to be the issue on how to resolve it.

   Erik

Re: Solr - Tomcat new versions

Re: Solr - Tomcat new versions

Posted by Luca Cavanna <ca...@gmail.com>.