Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/10 08:08:53 UTC

Steps to translate OpenMeetings text

Hello Maxim,

Could you please say the steps to translate OpenMeetings text?
Time ago was in a different way.

Now i have time to touch the spanish translation.

Thanks

Alvaro

Re: Steps to translate OpenMeetings text

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
https://poeditor.com/login/

create new account

Ali

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Steps to translate OpenMeetings text

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
With pleasure, any time...

Ali

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Steps to translate OpenMeetings text

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Ok, is done!

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...Thanks Maxim too!

Re: Steps to translate OpenMeetings text

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
from mobile (sorry for typos ;)

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...well, i tried and got:

Re: Steps to translate OpenMeetings text

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks :)

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
Hi Alvaro