Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anurag Walia <wa...@hotmail.com> on 2010/05/12 08:20:55 UTC

Entery of invoice in Trail balance after receiving PO

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

I have a problem with ofbiz-4.0 for entery of invoice in Trail balance after
receiving PO while it is working fine with ofbiz 9.0 after configure the
financial account to party group but not with ofbiz-4.0 after making the
same configuration .

could any one tell me there is any other configuration also required in
ofbiz-4.0.

Regards
Anurag Walia

Re: Entery of invoice in Trail balance after receiving PO

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
In the long term, it's easier to follow the trunk than to have to update a customised release. But that's only my opinion (and some
others)
Anyway I understand that's it's not an option for you. This message is mostly for other newcomers.

Jacques

From: "Anurag Walia" <wa...@hotmail.com>

Posted by Anurag Walia <wa...@hotmail.com>.
thanks

i am not getting.

Anurag

Re: Entery of invoice in Trail balance after receiving PO

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This is why some (including me) prefer to work directly with trunk...

Jacques

From: "Anurag Walia" <wa...@hotmail.com>