Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> on 2014/08/22 02:16:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.1-rc.4

Dear community,

I would like to release Apache CouchDB 1.6.1-rc.4.

Changes since last round:

 * include fix for COUCHDB-2299 (thanks Alexey Elfman for reporting this)
 * add a JIRA and docs for COUCHDB-2298 which was fixed in the last rc.3 already
 * https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/1.6.x

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artefacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:

    wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.6.1/rc.4/apache-couchdb-1.6.1.tar.gz
    wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.6.1/rc.4/apache-couchdb-1.6.1.tar.gz.asc
    wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.6.1/rc.4/apache-couchdb-1.6.1.tar.gz.ish
    wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.6.1/rc.4/apache-couchdb-1.6.1.tar.gz.md5
    wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.6.1/rc.4/apache-couchdb-1.6.1.tar.gz.sha

Please follow the test procedure here:

    http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure

Please remember that "rc.4" is an annotation. If the vote passes, these artefacts will be released as Apache CouchDB 1.6.1.

Please cast your votes now.

As I’ll be away from keyboards until 30th August, I’ll either pick this up belatedly on my return or hope that a Nice Person picks it up in my absence.

Thanks,
Dave

—
Dave Cottlehuber
dch@jsonified.com
Sent from my Couch

Re: Subject: [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.1-rc.4)

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Thanks for driving this Dave!

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Subject: [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.1-rc.4)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.1-rc.4

Posted by Robert Samuel Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
+1

checksums and sig fine.
test suites pass

OS X 10.9.4, spidermonkey 1.8.5, icu 53.1

erlang R14B01 and 17.1

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.