Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by ajay <aj...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/14 04:23:19 UTC

First example: I am not able to figure out a way out of this log4j warning

Hi all,
First I would like to apologize my ignorance,because I feel whatever I
asking for could be trivial.

I added
mahout-core-0.7.jar,mahout-core-0.7-job.jar,mahout-integration-0.7.jar,mahout-math-0.7
to the build path of my JAVA project in eclipse. I started running the code
in the attached testTaste.java. I encounter the below errors and I see no
results.
(org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.impl.model.file.FileDataModel).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
more info.

Could you please tell me where I am going wrong and the ways to correct it.

Thank you,
Ajay