Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Mark Dopheide <md...@qwizics.com> on 2007/04/05 17:30:20 UTC

[TRINIDAD] subject tag?

Sorry for such a mundane request, but if I might be so bold, I would beseech
thee to prefix the email subject text for this adffaces-user list with
something like [TRINIDAD]. This would be helpful for filtering email for
recipients (incl. Me!)

Also, I know it's probably not specific to this project but is there an
expectation for getting an RSS feed on this list?

Thanks for your work!

Mark

RE: [TRINIDAD] subject tag?

Posted by Justin Mckay <ju...@famis.com>.
I just use where sent to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org in a filter for
my email

Re: [TRINIDAD] subject tag?

Posted by Brian Smith <un...@gmail.com>.
Surely you can filter your incoming mail by the sender?  That is how I
handle all my mailing lists.  Have your email client file it in a separate
folder.  If you can't do this, use GMail or something else that can do this
for you.