Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2001/10/22 13:35:16 UTC

[vote] Ricardo as Apache representative in JSR-152

People,

there is no official process to make this happen, but in the past, the
dev community indicates the person, then we pass it over to the Apache
JCP Commitee for official approuval.

So, first step, is to indicate whether you guys would like him to be our
representative in that JSR (remind you: about the next JSP release).

So, please, place your vote.

Of course, mine is +1.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

RE: [vote] Ricardo as Apache representative in JSR-152

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
Here is mine: +1

Carsten

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> People,
>
> there is no official process to make this happen, but in the past, the
> dev community indicates the person, then we pass it over to the Apache
> JCP Commitee for official approuval.
>
> So, first step, is to indicate whether you guys would like him to be our
> representative in that JSR (remind you: about the next JSP release).
>
> So, please, place your vote.
>
> Of course, mine is +1.

I thought I've already done this but to be sure here is mine: +1

Giacomo