Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Sh...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID on 2022/12/01 22:42:02 UTC

HiveConnectionPool is not known

When trying to drop a template on the flow I get this error:
org.apache.nifi.dbcp.hive.HiveConnectionPool is not known to this NiFi instance.
This template was from an older nifi instance.

Where can I find the nar or driver for this?
Or maybe there is a way around this? like editing the template or something.

Shawn Craig
VP, Senior Information Security Engineer  |  ICSCYBER
[signature_3995171575]

Re: HiveConnectionPool is not known

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Shawn

I have your email on bcc so you see this but you'll need to subscribe to
the list to see these otherwise and for your messages to get through
without moderation.

The Hive nars are removed from our convenience binary due to their size and
dependency complexity but as noted in our migration guidance [1] under the
'1.17.0' section - you can still get them from Maven central [2].

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/nifi/migration+guidance
[2]
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.nifi/nifi-hive-services-api-nar
     https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.nifi/nifi-hive-nar