Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rajan Gupta <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/07 18:03:35 UTC

Using Microsoft Web Stress Tool

I downloaded this free tool from microsoft to stress test my Struts
application. The tool is quite good, except that the documentation sucks.
I have a Struts based application where I am using
org.apache.struts.HTML.token used in each POST request which is obviously
unique, Would anybody out there know how I can tell this stress tool to
use the same value that it received during the test run rather than taking
the recorded value from the script.

Thanks in advance

Re: Using Microsoft Web Stress Tool

Posted by Krishnamoorthy <ck...@india.hp.com>.
Check the link
http://webtool.rte.microsoft.com/default.htm
Thanks,
Kicha

Vimal Kansal wrote:

> Rajan,
>
> Can you tell me, where do I download this tool from?
>
> Thanks
>
> Vimal
> --- Rajan Gupta <rg...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I downloaded this free tool from microsoft to stress
> > test my Struts
> > application. The tool is quite good, except that the
> > documentation sucks.
> > I have a Struts based application where I am using
> > org.apache.struts.HTML.token used in each POST
> > request which is obviously
> > unique, Would anybody out there know how I can tell
> > this stress tool to
> > use the same value that it received during the test
> > run rather than taking
> > the recorded value from the script.
> >
> > Thanks in advance

-  i  n  v  e  n  t  -