Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Stevenson, Chris" <Ch...@DrKW.com> on 2005/11/29 17:09:24 UTC

A deploy plugin for assemblies?

Does anyone use the/a deploy plugin for putting assemblies onto server
environments?

I am thinking of writing one that picks up the the result of the assembly
task and can scp/ftp it somewhere and execute a command at the other end.
This is for deploying our applications to our production servers.

ex. unzip untar plus some other stuff.

Anyone else written/thinking about using deploy for this purpose?

Cheers,

Chris S

Chris Stevenson

Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein