Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/07 15:44:53 UTC

Engine and Commons Auth Releases

Hi all,

After creating the Commons Auth bundle, I consider cutting a release of
the two bundles (and shortly after that of the http and open id
authentication handlers).

WDYT ?

Fixed issues:
 Engine      :
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12314287
 Commons Auth:
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12314514

Regards
Felix

Re: Engine and Commons Auth Releases

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
No worries our side - coincidentally, it's an area of current interest
to our work anyway!
- Rob

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
robw@ascert.com

Re: Engine and Commons Auth Releases

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fwd: Engine and Commons Auth Releases

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
ehrm yes, sigh !

thanks for forwarding.

Regards