Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Seema Makkar <se...@aricent.com> on 2013/11/22 10:47:45 UTC

Problem in converting ArrayCollection to Array

Hello All,

I have created PagableArraycollection Class.
For make it pagable I need to convert ArrayCollection to array.
After conversion some elements are removed.
How to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Seema

Please refer to http://www.aricent.com/legal/email_disclaimer.html
for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.

Re: Problem in converting ArrayCollection to Array

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
On 22/11/2013 09:47, Seema Makkar wrote:
> For make it pagable I need to convert ArrayCollection to array.
So you are using ArrayCollection.source ?
> After conversion some elements are removed.
Which ones ?
> How to resolve this issue.
The same way we help everyone - post a minimal work code example.

Tom

Re: Problem in converting ArrayCollection to Array

Posted by Avi Kessner <ak...@gmail.com>.
This sounds like a classic example of the source being changed/not changed,
and forgetting to call update on the item renderers.

How exactly do you know that items from the array are missing?

brought to you by the letters A, V, and I
and the number 47

Posted by Miguel Ferreira <mi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Seema Makkar <se...@aricent.com>.

Posted by Miguel Ferreira <mi...@hotmail.com>.