Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by JP Kelly <li...@jpkvideo.net> on 2005/12/16 06:30:46 UTC

SA not using SARE rules?

It seems SA is not using the SARE rulesets for me?
I see no mention of SARE in any of my tagged spam.
I have been using rules_du_jour and downloading current rulesets.
Any ideas why SA would not be using SARE rulesets?

RE: SA not using SARE rules?

Posted by Martin Hepworth <ma...@solid-state-logic.com>.
Hi

So a "spamassassin -D --lint" for a first stab at debugging.

You don't mention how you are calling SA, so maybe there's file permission
issues?????

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator
> It seems SA is not using the SARE rulesets for me?
> I see no mention of SARE in any of my tagged spam.
> I have been using rules_du_jour and downloading current rulesets.
> Any ideas why SA would not be using SARE rulesets?

the system manager.