Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us> on 2011/10/20 05:01:36 UTC

Possible bug in Datepicker? (with possible resolution)

I am now using DatePicker more seriously, and worked through a set of bugs / incompatibilities,
but one still remains unresolved.

When clicking on the Month/year label, i.e. "2011 October" on the top of the Calendar,
you are supposed to be able to pick a different month in the next 6 months,
but when you do, the whole calendar disappears.

I believe the bug is at datepicker.js, line 676.
setCalendarDate() calls _hideLabelPopup, this _hideLabelPopup() gets called twice,
which isn't handled correctly.

I am using 5.3-beta-21.

Re: Possible bug in Datepicker? (with possible resolution)

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@roxanemy.com>.
Fixed in trunk.

Robert

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.