Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Christopher Pisz <ch...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/02 18:38:15 UTC

Where is the configuration in the examples?

I want to learn how to set up and instance of ActiveMQ to accept Stomp over
Websockets. So, I looked at the example at <installation
directory>/apache-artemis-2.14.0/examples/protocols/stomp/stomp-websockets

While I can run it with 'mvn verify', I do not see where the configuration
files are for the example, so I can learn how to configure a stand alone
server that only accepts stomp over websocket connections.

Where is the config?
Any walkthroughs on how to set it up?

Re: Where is the configuration in the examples?

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
All the server configuration for all the examples are placed in the
"target" directory when you run the Maven "verify" command. For example,
the "stomp-websockets" creates a directory named "server0" in the "target"
directory where all the configurations are located. It's a full, runnable
server. After the example is finished running you can restart the server
yourself using the scripts in target/server0/bin.

You can also check the documentation [1] which demonstrates how to create
an acceptor which supports STOMP over web sockets.

Justin

[1]
http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/stomp.html#web-sockets