Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dhanush Gopinath <dh...@mahindrabt.com> on 2004/05/24 06:36:05 UTC

Refromatedd Q ! = How do I pass data to Handler from Client ? :)

Now let me all ask you another stuff.

Any way to transfer data to DataHandler from Client side. The problem is I am sending attachemnts along with the SOAP message. I need to set the file names. I can do this from my client side by setting the contents  in the SOAPHeader ...
But just out of curiosity can this be done in any other nice way.. To me this setting the filenames in the HEADER seems awkward ..

can i pass some array or so to handler from the client ..

Dhanush