Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Reddy <ec...@yahoo.ca> on 2002/05/03 02:35:50 UTC

Re: WSDL Generated Code for xsd:date,xsd:datetim. is wrong.

I am using the Axis Beta 2. if you have a simple type,
which is derived from date with a restriction you can
see that the code generates the Calander type. try
with this in our wsdl schema.

<xsd:simpleType name="DateFormat">
		<xsd:restriction base="xsd:date">
			<xsd:whiteSpace value="collapse"/>