Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Ulrich Metzger <ul...@muehlgasse.de> on 2007/11/06 11:42:39 UTC

Repository browsing does not work

Hi list,
i've installed the Beta3 version of archiva, and changed the path of the
default "internal" repository to point to  an existing  m2 repository.
After scanning, the report shows the number of found files, but when i tryed
the "Browse"  function, there is allways an empty  page. All other
functions under the menu "Find" did not find anything.
How do I get the Browse funktion to work?
Is there something like an enduser documentation?

Uli

Re: Repository browsing does not work

Posted by Ulrich Metzger <ul...@muehlgasse.de>.
After testing arround, i found that deleting the repository and creating a
new one with a different identifier solves the problem.
Maybe there is a problem updateing the data when changeing the directory of
an existing repository.

Another question is, if it is possible to use archiva to upload new
artifacts into one of the managed repositories?

Uli