Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/28 08:45:17 UTC

Delete User with deleteUserByExternalUserIdANdType()

Hi,

To use the subject API, but it got error as following.

http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/services/UserService/deleteUserByExternalUserIdAndType?SID=4b579da2aa3e78c4e870f25641c77c2b&externalUserId=3&externalUserType=1failed
to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server
Error

The test procedure as following.
1.get session by using getSession()
2.login with admin by using loginUser()
3.then set the session id by 2 and call the above

The query parameters of External.... matched within om_user table.
What was wrong it ?

I guess it was easy as i had success addNewUserWithExternalType(). :-b

-Ono

Re: Delete User with deleteUserByExternalUserIdANdType()

Posted by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com>.
I have just done clean re-install.
Then it works fine. :)

Thx Maxim.

-Ono

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
And what about OM log?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Delete User with deleteUserByExternalUserIdANdType()

Posted by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
What was in the log?

--