Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "PrimalScent.com - Sales" <sa...@primalscent.com> on 2003/02/13 04:02:56 UTC

Attn Webmaster:

Dear Webmaster,

I just wanted to let you know that I was looking at your site and I love
it!!  I think you guys would do great in our affiliate program.  If you
are interested in making some easy cash log on to our site and sign up
as an affiliate.  We would love to have you aboard.   We have found that
sites like yours do extremely well with our program.  You will make 20%
of every sale that comes through your site + 3% of every sale that comes
through sites that you help us sign up.

Thanks for taking the time to check us out
Chase Carter
http://www.primalscent.com/affiliates.html