Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/29 08:45:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.8.2 released

The Apache Zeppelin community is pleased to announce the availability of
the 0.8.2 release.

Zeppelin is a collaborative data analytics and visualization tool for
distributed, general-purpose data processing system such as Apache Spark,
Apache Flink, etc.

This is another minor release after the last minor release 0.8.1
The community put significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin
since the last release. 26 patches for improvements and bug fixes.

We encourage you to download the latest release
fromhttp://zeppelin.apache.org/download.html
Release note is available
athttp://zeppelin.apache.org/releases/zeppelin-release-0.8.2.html

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and
how to get involved, visit our website at http://zeppelin.apache.org/

Thank you all users and contributors who have helped to improve Apache
Zeppelin.

Regards,
The Apache Zeppelin community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.8.2 released

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Great work!

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Great work!