Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/11 11:14:08 UTC

Hang building node2-launcher-osgi

The module node2-launcher-osgi build hangs for me, is it building ok for
anyone else?

Gets this far in the tests then sits there using CPU and never seems to
finish:

 T E S T S
Running org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.launcher.FelixOSGiHostTestCase
11-Aug-2008 10:10:12
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.launcher.LauncherBundleActivator
installTuscany
INFO: Tuscany bundles are installed in 0 ms.
0 System Bundle ACTIVE System Bundle
11-Aug-2008 10:10:12
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.launcher.LauncherBundleActivator
installTuscany
INFO: Tuscany bundles are installed in 0 ms.
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.36 sec
Running org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.launcher.NodeLauncherTestCase
11-Aug-2008 10:10:17
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.launcher.LauncherBundleActivator
installTuscany
INFO: Tuscany bundles are installed in 5125 ms.
11-Aug-2008 10:10:17
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.launcher.LauncherBundleActivator start
INFO: 44 org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.osgi INSTALLED 2

   ...ant

Re: Hang building node2-launcher-osgi

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
This seems to working for me now, with svn commit r685529.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam

Re: Hang building node2-launcher-osgi

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Raymond,

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam

Re: Hang building node2-launcher-osgi

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
What environment do you run into this issue? Do you run a top-down build or just the module alone? I cannot reproduce the problem on my Windows and Redhat Linux.

Thanks,
Raymond

I could see the same happening to me as well.....

 T E S T S
Running org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.launcher.NodeLauncherTestCase
Aug 11, 2008 1:45:09 PM org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.launcher.LauncherBundleActivator installTuscany
INFO: Tuscany bundles are installed in 5531 ms.
Aug 11, 2008 1:45:09 PM org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.launcher.LauncherBundleActivator start
[...]

  11-Aug-2008 10:10:17 org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.launcher.LauncherBundleActivator installTuscany

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ant,

--
Thanks & Regards,