Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/05 19:30:31 UTC

Re: [storm-user] Re: [CORRECTION] [RELEASE] Storm 0.9.0

Storm 0.9.0.1 binary releases are available for download via the following URLS:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dj86w8ojecgsam7/storm-0.9.0.1.zip
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tqdpoif32gufapo/storm-0.9.0.1.tar.gz

Could someone sanity check these for compatibility with Java 1.6? Once verified I will announce the release.

Thanks in advance,

Taylor

Posted by Guillaume Perrot <gp...@ubikod.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for the release, it works with Java 6 now.

Posted by Guillaume Perrot <gp...@ubikod.com>.
Hi,