Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2007/12/18 06:48:06 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduate FtpServer

On Wednesday 12 December 2007 18:53, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Gang,
> As the Mentor, I hereby call for a vote to graduate the FtpServer project.
>
> The MINA PMC has accepted FtpServer to become a subproject in the MINA
> project.

This vote has now run more than 72 hours, no negative votes, no abstains and 4
positive votes.

I hereby declare FtpServer finally graduated from Incubator.

I will proceed with updating the status file, and work with the MINA PMC and
the FtpServer community to execute the move.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er