Posted to user-zh@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2021/11/29 05:49:47 UTC

Next Hadoop community online meetup (Mandarin)

Hello HDFS devs

After a long hiatus, I'm happy to share that we'll have Yiyang from Shopee
who is going to talk about their experience of using HDFS at Shopee.

This is a Mandarin talk.

题目:《HDFS在Shopee的演进》
概要:HDFS作为最底层的存储架构,在Shopee的业务发展中起到了重要支撑作用。随着Shopee业务的扩展,HDFS存储服务也面临了越来越多的挑战。本次分享主要介绍在面临这些挑战时,如何借鉴社区成果,并结合内部具体需求,解决性能和稳定性上的问题。
关键词: Observer, RBF, slownode
演讲者:Yiyang Zhou (Apache id: Symious)

12月9日周四下午2点

Zoom Meeting

https://cloudera.zoom.us/j/880548968

One tap mobile

+16465588656,,880548968# US (New York)

+17207072699,,880548968# US

Download Center <https://cloudera.zoom.us/j/880548968>

Dial by your location

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 720 707 2699 US

        877 853 5257 US Toll-free

        888 475 4499 US Toll-free

Meeting ID: 880 548 968

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acaGRDfMVl

Re: Next Hadoop community online meetup (Mandarin)

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
Thanks for participating in today's session. We have nearly a hundred
participants so I am quite impressed!

Yiyang graciously agreed to share the presentation slides, which can be
downloaded from here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aAplPKU2frkKZoLeeHxbAzxLeJcL3bsf/view?usp=sharing
(it's in English so the wider audience can read)

Please find today's recording here:

https://cloudera.zoom.us/rec/share/MOwRDPP50eL7gRfNazfjqAXdl_7HwAaPH460sONmmlx_tLQrftVjjjCBkVvE-9sf.GRb9Kp_16xOqgzNu
Passcode:
L^n30&%d