Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/24 08:06:35 UTC

Re: [MyFaces 1.2] f:view, myfaces functionality not maintained anymore

We will move this code into the view-handler. That's one of my tasks
that I still not found the time for.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [MyFaces 1.2] f:view, myfaces functionality not maintained anymore

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it will. We'll do the same as 1.2 does with building the tree.

regards,

Martin

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi Martin!