Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Chris Conklin <ce...@verizon.net> on 2016/04/30 16:58:48 UTC

ControllerStatusReportingTask bug

These loggers are not defined correctly:

private static final Logger processorLogger =
LoggerFactory.getLogger(ControllerStatusReportingTask.class +
".Processors");
private static final Logger connectionLogger =
LoggerFactory.getLogger(ControllerStatusReportingTask.class +
".Connections");

In order to grab the logger you need to find:
"class org.apache.nifi.controller.ControllerStatusReportingTask.Processors"
"class org.apache.nifi.controller.ControllerStatusReportingTask.Connections"
instead of:

Re: ControllerStatusReportingTask bug

Posted by James Wing <jv...@gmail.com>.
Chris,

I believe there is a JIRA for this issue, NIFI-1738 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1738), which has a fix waiting
for the next release.  You may want to confirm that it does what you think
it should.

Thanks,

James