Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Kieffer, Guillaume" <Gu...@paybox.net> on 2002/06/13 12:21:02 UTC

[Excalibubur] DataSource

Hello,

I am not feeling I am in the right place....
maybe there is a user mailing list to ask those questions... ?? :-)

Cheers,
Guillaume Kieffer

RE: [Excalibubur] DataSource

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Kieffer,

Yes there is a brand new mailing list available:

avalon-users@jakarta.apache.org

In order to subscribe, simply send a mail to

avalon-users-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org

BTW, there were two responses to your message (one pointing
you to the new mailing list, and one I accidentally sent to this
list).