Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2007/11/01 11:18:43 UTC

Re: Request for karma on maven.zones.apache.org

Le jeudi 30 août 2007, Dennis Lundberg a écrit :
> Hi
>
> Would someone be so kind and add karma for me (dennisl) on
> maven.zones.apache.org, so that I can run plugin builds from Continuum.

Hi,

Can I (hboutemy) have some karma too to work on encoding for plugins? I'm
fighting with a stupid problem with a file in UTF-16, and waiting the build
to launch automagically is way too long.

Thanks

Hervé

Re: Request for karma on maven.zones.apache.org

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
pfew, couldn't have been faster on IRC
:)

thanks