Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Daniel Sun <re...@hotmail.com> on 2018/01/19 11:57:29 UTC

About merging native-lambda into master

Hi all,

     Currently native lambda is nearly completed[1], please review the code.
If no major issues found, I want to merge it into master in 72 hours to
avoid lots of conflicts when merging.

     P.S. Here[2] is the test cases. As for callable native lambda and
nested native lambda, they are on my TODO list.

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

[1] https://github.com/apache/groovy/tree/native-lambda
[2]
https://github.com/apache/groovy/blob/native-lambda/src/test/groovy/transform/stc/LambdaTest.groovy

Re: About merging native-lambda into master

Posted by "Daniel.Sun" <su...@apache.org>.
The PR is created: https://github.com/apache/groovy/pull/654

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

Re: About merging native-lambda into master

Posted by "Daniel.Sun" <su...@apache.org>.
Hi Paul,

     I will create a PR later :-)

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

Re: About merging native-lambda into master

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
Daniel, want to make that into a PR? That's probably the easiest way to
collate any feedback.

I also wouldn't rush feedback. Yes, it would be good to avoid potential
conflicts but in reality those parts of the codebase aren't typically in hi
flux.

Cheers, Paul.