Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Filippo De Luca <dl...@filosganga.it> on 2007/07/20 17:48:44 UTC

[S2] add option to s:select

Hello Struts users,
I have my business pojo Class have a property "telefoni" instance of
interface java.util.Set<Telefono>. Telefono is my class to store phone
number. It have 3 properties (number, type, notes).
I use a s:select to view this elements in a form. It is possible by
javascript to add  element to the select, to  add element to model class?

Thanks a lot
--
Filippo De Luca
dl.filippo@filosganga.it