Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Nick Chistyakov <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/12 11:03:13 UTC

Problem while installing Apache Felix Web Management Console

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to install Apache Felix Web Management Console to Felix via
obr:deploy command
but getting an unsatisfied requirements error:

g! obr:deploy "Apache Felix Web Management Console"
Unsatisfied requirement(s):
---------------------------
   (&(package=org.apache.commons.io))
      Apache Felix Web Management Console
   (&(package=org.apache.commons.fileupload.servlet))
      Apache Felix Web Management Console
   (&(package=org.apache.commons.fileupload.disk))
      Apache Felix Web Management Console
   (&(package=org.apache.commons.fileupload))
      Apache Felix Web Management Console
   (&(package=org.json))
      Apache Felix Web Management Console

I thought that if I install anything by obr:deloy the dependencies are
resolved automatically.
Am I wrong?

And what shell I do yet to install that bundle?

Thanks,
Nick