Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Richard Zowalla <rz...@apache.org> on 2022/10/25 07:52:24 UTC

[ANN] Apache TomEE 8.0.13

The Apache TomEE team is pleased to announce the availability of TomEE
8.0.13

Apache TomEE delivers enterprise application containers and services
based on, but not limited to the Enterprise JavaBeans Specification and
Java Enterprise Edition Specifications.

These releases primarily provide bug fixes, documentation and update
the dependencies TomEE uses.

Full release notes:

- https://tomee.apache.org/8.0.13/release-notes.html
-