Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dave Carlson <gs...@charter.net> on 2007/04/24 23:26:28 UTC

negative queue counts

I am testing AMQ 4.2-SNAPSHOT.jar dated 3-27-2007 at 12:55PM and am often
seeing negative queue counts. I am using non-persistent messageing. Why
should this happen?

Re: negative queue counts

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 4/24/07, Dave Carlson <gs...@charter.net> wrote:

> I am testing AMQ 4.2-SNAPSHOT.jar dated 3-27-2007 at 12:55PM and am often
> seeing negative queue counts. I am using non-persistent messageing. Why
> should this happen?

I think this is an issue that is being worked out in the trunk (i.e.,
the snapshot releases). I'd suggest using the last full release which
is 4.1.1:

http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-411-release.html

Bruce
);'