Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Michel Schroeder <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/25 17:50:48 UTC

Newbie question: a lot of XML validation problems in eclipse

Hello all,

I am new to ofbiz and for the moment still a bit disoriented...

When I import ofbiz in eclipse and do a project validation, eclipse find a
lot xml and xsl problems...

With a brand new version of Eclipse Indigo SR2, ofbiz 10.04.02 or the last
version from github...

I am really not an expert of xml...

Can someone give me a bit of direction... Should I care about these
validation problems or maibe switch this validation off???

Thank in advance,

Michel

Re: Newbie question: a lot of XML validation problems in eclipse

Posted by Michel Schroeder <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot to both off you!

(.... unfortunately I had a housebreaking and thus was not in my office
yesterday ... I start investigating the use local XSD today ...)

Have a good weekend,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
The catalog concept it not exclusive to Eclipse, not sure how this can be used though
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XML_Catalog
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/14810/xml-catalogs.pdf

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@sandglass-software.com>