Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Dmitri Shilov <ds...@cthru.xyz> on 2023/06/21 22:27:08 UTC

Memory manager subsystem by Sony for cxd56xx

Good day,

I am using the cxd56xx - Spresense board, building on top of the examples provided by Sony for PCM recording. The audio subsystem uses a memory manager, and when I allocate an additional sensor buffer space in another task, I think it may be assigning it within the memory space used by the memory manager (a bit more details here: https://github.com/sonydevworld/spresense/issues/642). How can I go about mapping the memory used by the various user applications/pthreads/tasks? Any insight would be appreciated!

DS.