Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Aleksey Globets <al...@ukrpost.net> on 2001/06/08 20:13:31 UTC

[C2] Newbie question

Hi,

I just install C2. It works fine. But if I plan to use cocoon from other
directory then /cocoon then do I need to copy all JARs from
/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib directory to a new one?

Best,

Aleksey Globets

Re: [C2] Newbie question

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Aleksey Globets wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just install C2. It works fine. But if I plan to use cocoon from other
> directory then /cocoon then do I need to copy all JARs from
> /cocoon/WEB-INF/lib directory to a new one?

You can rename it. The name of the directory is not relevant to C2
itself.

Giacomo