Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Serkan Taş <se...@hotmail.com> on 2012/03/17 22:22:48 UTC

cxf on tomcat

Hi,
I am getting the following error when i try to execute ;
Client client = jaxWsDynamicClientFactory.createClient(wsdlHolder.getWsdlUrl());
Error : Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.sun.codemodel.internal.JCodeEModel.build(java.lang.Object)
When i debug, i got that the JCodeModel class is the problem in tomcat deployed app.
For the working one which is standalone, the class instance is com.sun.codemodel.JCodeModel.
When i debug on tomcat deployed application,
the class instance is com.sun.codemodel.internal.JCodeModel which is different.
Can any body advice me a solution for the problem ?
Thanx.

Re: cxf on tomcat

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:22:48 PM Serkan Taş wrote:
> Hi,
> I am getting the following error when i try to execute ;
> Client client =
> jaxWsDynamicClientFactory.createClient(wsdlHolder.getWsdlUrl()); Error :
> Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
> com.sun.codemodel.internal.JCodeEModel.build(java.lang.Object) When i
> debug, i got that the JCodeModel class is the problem in tomcat deployed
> app. For the working one which is standalone, the class instance is
> com.sun.codemodel.JCodeModel. When i debug on tomcat deployed
> application,
> the class instance is com.sun.codemodel.internal.JCodeModel which is
> different. Can any body advice me a solution for the problem ?

2.5.2 definitely has an issue with the in-jdk JAXB.  See:

the latest 2.5.3 snapshot should fix THAT issue.  However, the error message
in that case was very different than what you are seeing.   Thus, I'm not
100% sure it would fix your case.    Can you try with the 2.5.3-SNAPSHOT and
see if it does help?    If not, I may need a simple testcase.

The best workaround, however, is to make sure you have the latest jaxb-impl
and jaxb-xjc jars in your war and not rely on the version in the JDK.

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: cxf on tomcat

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@hotmail.com>.