Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Brian C Cooke <to...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/25 00:11:05 UTC

Re: Pull Request 452

When you say "Please share the Fineract ticket" does that mean there should
be a JIRA ticket for the Fineract-side changes in addition to the Jira
issue in the community app?  If there is not one, should I open it myself?

Sorry, I am new to this process.

Thanks,
Brian

Re: Pull Request 452

Posted by Steve Conrad <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian -

Sorry for the delay. I have merged this PR. Thanks for your work!
Steve

Re: Pull Request 452

Posted by Brian C Cooke <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: Pull Request 452

Posted by Shruthi M R <sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
I have reviewed the PR and requested for minor change.

Re: Pull Request 452

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Shruthi,

Re: Pull Request 452