Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2007/10/25 18:43:41 UTC

Please help check ActiveMQ 5.0.0 RC2

Howdy folks.

First I want to thank all the folks that helped test out the first
release candidate.  Several bugs/issues were identified and resolved.
Now that things seem to have quieted down a bit, I cut a new release
candidate.  This one should be much more stable.

You can get the binary distributions here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-activemq-5.0.0-RC2/maven2/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.0.0/
maven 2 repo: http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-activemq-5.0.0-RC2/maven2
maven 1 repo: http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-activemq-5.0.0-RC2/maven1

Please check out this build and let me know if you see anything out of place.

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: Please help check ActiveMQ 5.0.0 RC2

Posted by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com>.
BTW, one thing worth noting is that activemq-cpp is talking OpenWire v2 (we
don't currently support v3).  Just to compare apples to apples, it might be
helpful to force the java client to use v2, if that's not terribly
difficult.

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
thanks Tim!

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@twcny.rr.com>.
Great I'll give it a try

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ti...@sensis.com>.

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@twcny.rr.com>.
Hey Rob.

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

Posted by Timothy Bish <ti...@sensis.com>.
Hiram

[...]

FILE: ../../../src/main/activemq/connector/openwire/OpenWireConnector.cpp, LINE: 1372

FILE: ../../../src/main/activemq/connector/openwire/OpenWireConnector.cpp, LINE: 847

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Yes. Here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-5.0.0/

Posted by Márcio Moraes <mm...@gmail.com>.