Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Griffith, Michael *" <Mi...@fda.hhs.gov> on 2008/12/18 18:20:21 UTC

Newbie Question re: Dependencies...

Hi everyone, I've been looking over the documentation, and something basic is eluding me. I have a dependency setup for a library say Hibernate.  The dependency is defined as:

<dependency org="hibernate" name="hibernate" rev="3.2.6"/>

The resolver is chained to first look in a local repository hosted by an Apache server, then ibiblio.  I have a directory in Apache Ivy repository for hibernate and it contains the hibernate-3.2.6-jar file, which is resolved just fine, but how do I pull in other jars that reside in the same directory that hibernate depends on -- (such as javassist.jar or ejb3-persistence.jar) without explicitly listing each jar file as a dependency?

There must be some way to do this, and I am sure it is probably documented, but I can't find it.  Can anyone help me out with a simple answer and short example?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Griffith