Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mjanveaux <ma...@mobiledesigntech.com> on 2006/10/26 06:04:52 UTC

ActiveMQ 4.0.1+Spring 2.0 & XBean

Hello everyone,

I know other people out there have had this issue, what I have not been able
to find however is a SOLUTION!

The combination of ActiveMQ 4.0.1+ and Spring 2.0 Final is BROKEN.  Reason ?
As far as I can tell - binary compatibility with XBeans.

I've heard that Spring 2.0 + ActiveMQ 4.1 & the latest XBean commits solve
these problems ... unfortunately (I have limited experience with Maven, so
forgive me if I'm wrong) the apache servers are DOWN and I can't build
anything to find out!

What started with a simple upgrade from Spring 1.2.8 to Spring 2.0 in order
to implement improved Quartz scheduler support has turned into a nightmare.

Does anybody have ActiveMQ 4.0.1+ & Spring 2.0 working???  If so, can you
toss me the jar's so I can make them publicly available to the many, many
people I know are having this same issue?  You would have my eternal
gratitude :)

See the following links for more info:

http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=29837

Help, please!!

Mark

Channel was inactive for too long.

Posted by Pico Florin <pi...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi!
    I'm using using activemq-4.0.1 in P2P solution. When the machine  where the server is istalled enters in stanby mode (due to the OS  Windows XP )  after a while I'm getting this error:
   [09:15:54.910] Async exception with no exception listener: org.apache.activemq.t
  ransport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive for too long.
  [09:15:54.910] org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was
  inactive for too long.

  This is the normal behaviour of the active-mq in the described condition(stanby-mode for the server)?
     Thanks,
      Florin

  P.S.Of course the problem can be fixed if I put the server do not enter in the stand-by mode.

---------------------------------

Re: ActiveMQ 4.0.1+Spring 2.0 & XBean

Posted by mjanveaux <ma...@mobiledesigntech.com>.
Hi,

I take it you mean you'll upload the binaries to the server
that hosts the xbean project @ geronimo.apache.org ?  That would be great -
is
there a specific locaiton I should be looking because I don't see it yet.

Thank you!

Mark

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
ActiveMQ works fine for me with Spring 2.0.
You need to use XBean 2.7 which has been released last week,
but unfortunately, the release has been lost.  I will upload
the xbean binaries asap to the ASF server.

The only (minor) problem I had with Spring 2.0 is that you can not
use log level for spring at DEBUG, else you have some NPE in
ActiveMQ.

On 10/26/06, mjanveaux <ma...@mobiledesigntech.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I know other people out there have had this issue, what I have not been able
> to find however is a SOLUTION!
>
> The combination of ActiveMQ 4.0.1+ and Spring 2.0 Final is BROKEN.  Reason ?
> As far as I can tell - binary compatibility with XBeans.
>
> I've heard that Spring 2.0 + ActiveMQ 4.1 & the latest XBean commits solve
> these problems ... unfortunately (I have limited experience with Maven, so
> forgive me if I'm wrong) the apache servers are DOWN and I can't build
> anything to find out!
>
> What started with a simple upgrade from Spring 1.2.8 to Spring 2.0 in order
> to implement improved Quartz scheduler support has turned into a nightmare.
>
> Does anybody have ActiveMQ 4.0.1+ & Spring 2.0 working???  If so, can you
> toss me the jar's so I can make them publicly available to the many, many
> people I know are having this same issue?  You would have my eternal
> gratitude :)
>
> See the following links for more info:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-531
> http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=29837