Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Siveton <vs...@apache.org> on 2007/11/25 14:15:36 UTC

[Vote] Release Maven Shared File Management 1.2

Hi,

Always in the preparation of the Maven Clean Plugin release, I would like to
release the file-management:1.2
The last release was done around one year ago.

Staging repo:
http://people.apache.org/~vsiveton/staging-repo/

Vote open for 72 hours.

Here is my +1

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Vincent

Re: [Vote] Release Maven Shared File Management 1.2

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vs...@apache.org>.
This vote passed with the following votes:

+1: Lukas, Stéphane, Brian, Fabrizio, Vincent

I will move the artifacts over to the ASF repository.

Cheers,

Vincent

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
+1

-Lukas

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

Stéphane

On Nov 25, 2007 2:15 PM, Vincent Siveton <vs...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Always in the preparation of the Maven Clean Plugin release, I would like to
> release the file-management:1.2
> The last release was done around one year ago.
>
> Staging repo:
> http://people.apache.org/~vsiveton/staging-repo/
>
> Vote open for 72 hours.
>
> Here is my +1
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Vincent

Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one,
you suck" -- S.Yegge

Re: maven-scm-providers-git initial version

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
Everything seems to pass, and I'll huck the whole lot under hudson and
commit the git provider.

On 5-Apr-08, at 2:44 PM, Eugene Kuleshov wrote:

> struberg wrote:
>>
>> For the really 'edgy' guys out there: I've fixed the
>> maven-scm-provider-git to also work with
>> git-1.5.4.
>>
>> $> git-clone http://ns1.backwork.net/git/maven-scm-providers-git.git
>> as usual...
>>
>> Please provide feedback, so we can move this to codehaus if it's
>> mature
>> enough.
>>

> Great stuff. I've played with some functionality and it worked with
> cygwin
> git after I fixed some minor things on Windows. Left comment on
> SCM-182.
>
> It would be great to bring code under Maven SCM, so we could start
> using
> snapshots.
>
>  regards,
>  Eugene

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.

-- Buddha

RE: maven-scm-providers-git initial version

Posted by Eugene Kuleshov <eu...@md.pp.ru>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
For the really 'edgy' guys out there: I've fixed the maven-scm-provider-git to also work with
git-1.5.4.

$> git-clone http://ns1.backwork.net/git/maven-scm-providers-git.git
as usual...

Please provide feedback, so we can move this to codehaus if it's mature enough.

LieGrü,
strub

       __________________________________  Ihre erste Baustelle? Wissenswertes für Bastler und Hobby Handwerker. www.yahoo.de/clever

RE: maven-scm-providers-git initial version

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi!

      Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? www.yahoo.de/mail

maven-scm-providers-git initial version