Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by qmw <qm...@126.com> on 2019/11/06 02:19:32 UTC

one problem about build cube at step 3(build dimension dictionary)

when I build cube at build dimension dictionary ,the job is working at the step forever,but there is no error showing . and in kylin.log,also show nothing about this.

Re:Re: one problem about build cube at step 3(build dimension dictionary)

Posted by qmw <qm...@126.com>.
yarn job is available
in kylin.log ,initializing job always shows
in kylin.out ,warn the initializing

At 2019-11-06 11:52:46, "codingforfun@126.com" <co...@126.com> wrote:
Is there resource available for the yarn cluster/queue?

在 2019年11月6日,10:19,qmw <qm...@126.com> 写道:

when I build cube at build dimension dictionary ,the job is working at the step forever,but there is no error showing . and in kylin.log,also show nothing about this.
<捕获.PNG>

Re: one problem about build cube at step 3(build dimension dictionary)

Posted by "codingforfun@126.com" <co...@126.com>.