Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Nadun Indunil <na...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2017/03/26 16:52:43 UTC

Requesting more information about improving discussion thread in Allura

Hi,

I am currently working on the improving discussion thread in Allura. could
you please explain more about the
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/7883/ (add toggle to
show/hide "meta" comments is_meta)
and
separate list attachments from all the comments (
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/6096/)

thank you.

*Nadun Indunil*

University of Moratuwa

Mobile: +94719201680

Skype: nadun_indunil

Website: http://nadunindunil.github.io

Blog: http://nadunindunil.github.io/tech/

*Github:* https://github.com/nadunindunil

[image: linkedin.png]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nadun-indunil-32557696/> [image:
facebook.png] <https://www.facebook.com/nadun.indunil> [image: twitter.png]
<https://twitter.com/nadmatrix> [image: instagram.png]
<https://www.instagram.com/nadunindunil/>

Re: Requesting more information about improving discussion thread in Allura

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Ok, what do you need to know about them?  Does the ticket itself make sense?

For email, https://forge-allura.apache.org/docs/platform/email.html has some
high-level information about the process.  And in general the duplicate queries
will probably involve working with the post & thread "widgets" similar to what I
mentioned previously.

I don't want to dive into too many details if the coding for them is a ways off.
 I do encourage you to explore the code yourself, and ask questions if you get
stuck.  Also working on some small coding tasks early can help you get familiar
with the codebase.

Posted by Nadun Indunil <na...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Dave,

#1782 When parsing an email to an artifact, ignore reply-content
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/1782/
#4359 Reduce duplicate queries in threaded discussion display

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.