Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Long <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/09 23:57:03 UTC

Whats the correct way to overrride the ExceptionPresenterImpl using HIvemind (my Hive-Fu is week)

 Whats the correct way to overrride the ExceptionPresenterImpl using
HIvemind (my Hive-Fu is week)?

I tried...

    <contribution configuration-id="tapestry.error.ExceptionPresenter">

           <invoke-factory>
                 <construct
class="my.infrastructure.MyFreindlyPageNotFoundPresenter">
                   <set-object property="exceptionPageName"
                                  value="infrastructure:exceptionPageName"/>
                   <set-object property="requestExceptionReporter"

value="infrastructure:requestExceptionReporter"/>
                   <set-object property="responseRenderer"
                                 value="infrastructure:responseRenderer"/>
                 </construct>
               </invoke-factory>
    </contribution>

as well as various other permutations inspired by the framework
hivemdules config files themselves and the tacos sources'.

I stuck a simple log statement in there and checked to see if my
changes showed up and they didnt. this latest example even triggers an
error, "contributed to unknown configuration point
tapestry.error.ExceptionPresenter. The contribution has been ignored."

Any help/clarification would be greatly appreciated!

Josh

Re: Whats the correct way to overrride the ExceptionPresenterImpl using HIvemind (my Hive-Fu is week)

Posted by Josh Long <st...@gmail.com>.
Thank you  again Andreas. You're a credit to your craft.

Josh

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.